Saturday, December 15, 2007

Where's my heart? Has all things come to an end?

It’s been ages since the last update, like a house full of cobwebs and some cleaning is to be done. I was so caught up with school projects and not forgetting the common test. Well, I think I’m so screw for common test, totally not in the mood for it.

Oh well, it all well over, TODAY! I was super relieved and totally went kinda loose. Haha. Anyway, went for a mini musical show case of Fan WeiQi. She’s super pretty and very talented. It’s a great experience and I truly enjoyed myself.

After which headed to town area to meet my 2 out of 6 darlings for dinner and do some Christmas shopping since it’s the holiday season! The rain just somehow jazz things up and make it so Christmasy and so in the mood to fall in love. Back to that, I was much of people watching then shopping so I went home empty handed, have no idea what to get for my darlings.

I think it’s going to be the emo part of this entry. I know everyone has their own lives and friends and circles to be with, in life we meet people and people come and go. Sometimes we really regret not cherishing those who are gone and begin to treasure more, but some how or another, after trying for sometime, we just go back to the old self. Sometimes I realize how people around are somehow drifting away from me, I somehow blame myself not being there and maintaining the relationship we build over the years. There’s so many people that I want to say I love you and I really treasure you. How many times do we really reveal and put ourselves at a vulnerable position to show our true emotions, many a times we just hide it and move it and in the hopes of those will understand.

Random though, meeting darlings on the 19th for a gathering and our annual Christmas gathering. Hopefully it turn out well. Lots of things to do for the holidays as well, so will update as and when.
Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home